Services You can Trust at Home
Private Care is a leading home care and nursing provider for both the privately funded community and for those on public funding that require additional in-home care. We deliver the highest level of care services at home and to residential facilities.
Commencing services as Eldercare over 30 years ago we now operate under the umbrella of the larger national KinCare Home Care Group and deliver services throughout the wider Sydney metropolitan area, surrounding regions and country NSW.
Our culture is to deliver care to exceptionally high standards, standards that exceed our client’s expectations and ensures they have excellent care and support, where they need it, whenever they need it.
We can deliver these high standards because our services are typically longer, tailored to your needs, and our nurses, all of whom are registered and highly experienced and with whom your wellbeing is trusted, have fewer clients to manage. This means that you get the attention and care you require and deserve.
Our clients are families who recognise the real value of home care, the need for confidentiality, discretion and privacy in their care choices and bring these services into their own home where they can be comfortable and independent.
Private Care clients have control and they receive what they require and desire, coupled with the appropriate levels of clinical advice and support. Services are tailored and flexible at a level that many providers cannot dream of delivering to their clients.
Private Care’s extensive experience confirms those international studies that show that care provided at home typically delivers superior health outcomes.
We all know that being at home gives the advantage of familiarity and comfort, of having the things around us that we know and love, providing an anchor for our lives and particularly in times of uncertainty. Dealing with a foreign environment and all the strains and stresses that go with having to reorient yourself without the things you are used to when ill, frail and even more so with loss of memory or cognitive function is not easy and often leads to a deterioration in condition and quality of life.
Our Quality Policy
Private Care is not just another in-home care company. Our commitment to quality care and quality carers delivers a service that you can rely on.
Private Care maintains a comprehensive Quality Management System, which underpins our staff, development, customer satisfaction and business philosophy. We are also a member of Alzheimer’s Australia and other key industry associations to ensure our staff remain up to date with the latest research and service approaches and that we can refer our clients to other relevant supports.
Why choose Private Care?
A personalised care plan
Our experienced Registered Nurses take the time to understand the needs of your family and tailor a care plan which is continually monitored and revised.
Support from Registered Nurses
Registered Nurses provide the clinical services and visit your family regularly to provide support and to review your needs. They will alert you when the condition of your loved ones deteriorate and recommend the appropriate action to take.
Our clients and their carers are supported 24-hours per day by Registered Nurses who are discreet and “hands on”.
Flexibility, Choice, Confidentiality
Private Care offers a wide variety of services that can be tailored to suit your needs and the needs of your loved ones.
There are no contracts. As your circumstances change, our services can change too. You can increase or decrease services at any time.
Your privacy is valued and protected.
Quality Assured Services
Private care commits to:
Nurturing quality staff
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development
- Ensuring you experience a service you can trust
- Providing staff who really care
- Developing teamwork and communication
- Maintaining a safe, happy and enjoyable work environment
- Providing ongoing training and staff development
- Promoting innovation and recognising achievements
Offering clients a quality care experience
- Providing high-quality care, services and leisure activities
- Being flexible in responding to the changing needs of clients and their families
- Continuously improving our services
- Applying quality assurance principles and practices to improve our services
Being an industry leader in quality care
- Meeting and exceeding nominated outcomes and standards set by the Aged Care Act 1997
- Being compliant with all State and Federal Legislation, Acts, Agreements, Codes of Practice and Regulations
- Ensuring that management and staff strive to achieve best practices in all aspects of work
- Ensuring ongoing assessment of ways through which we can improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Holding regular consultations with staff
- Involving clients in the decision-making process when forming new policies and procedures
Our clients have a wide variety of needs. Each has individual preferences and priorities. Read some of their stories and contact us to discuss your needs and how we can help you.
- No complex contracts of lock-ins.
- No complex fee structures with constant add-ons.
- Just simple, caring service, paying attention to your needs.
By choosing a private service from Private Care you have complete control.
We focus attention on building strong relationships between you and our staff. Our carers are selected to match your personality and needs. If for any reason the match is not ideal we will arrange a suitable alternative Carer. It is your home, we aim to give you control and maximise your choice.