The duration of your service is in your control and completely flexible. Our generous, three-hour sessions mean that you may need us only once or twice a week, or perhaps for a period of time each day.
- Live-in or 24-hour care
Ideal for high needs clients, we meticulously match our live-in carers and provide a comprehensive, personalised care plan in consultation with clients, their families and health professionals that remain flexible to individual preferences. With live-in care, clients and their families have complete peace of mind. To read more about our 24 hour live care services, click here.
- Casual or infrequent care
Casual care is for infrequent, unexpected or temporary care needs, including, but not limited to:
- Respite care. This service is designed for carers who are planning a trip away, or who may be temporarily ill and/or incapable of caring for loved ones.
- Temporary care. This may be for a specific short term need or special event.
- Discreet pre- and post-operative care. For anyone needing private care for post-surgical recovery, we provide pre- and post-acute hospital care – medical and surgical wound care, travel to and from doctor’s appointments and support with other daily needs.
- Daily through to weekly care
This is regular, scheduled care, designed according to your needs and preferences, and flexible as your situation changes. Our generous, three-hour sessions mean that you may need us only once or twice a week, or perhaps for a period of time each day. We offer comprehensive medical, personal and assisted living services to make sure you can be well supported in your own home.
- Overnight care
For high needs clients, overnight care means that we are on hand to assist wherever necessary. This may include preventing night time falls, evening meal preparation, bed and shower assistance, or overnight reassurance from confusion and anxiety.