In-Home Care Services
International studies have shown that when people live out their lives in their own home it usually leads to a better quality of life. Private Care delivers high-quality in-home care services so that your loved one can live independently in their own home.
Care in the Home You Love
Most older people want to continue living in their own home. They want to enjoy the comfort and familiarity of their own home and community as they age. With a little help and planning, you can help them achieve their goals.
We can provide the support you need to meet the immediate needs of your loved ones and to plan for the future.
Services Tailored to You
Private Care’s home care services are completely flexible. We start by talking to you and understanding your needs.
The service plan is then tailored to each individual, considering family requirements, medical specialist advice and financial situation. There are no contracts so you can change your service type or times at any time.
Private Care delivers superior care experiences through Nurse supervised services at all time, ensuring peace of mind and high care standards.
- Short term, casual or long term care, housekeeping or home nursing services
- Short episodes of care to 24-hour care or live-in service temporarily or permanently
- Services including care and respite, housekeeping, companionship, concierge and nursing
Free Advice and 24 hours phone support
Our clients often tell us how difficult it was to make the decision to seek support, and how glad they are they did. It’s amazing the difference a little help can make.
Even just talking to someone who can help you navigate the aged care system, understand the services available and discuss what may work best for your family can be a tremendous support.
Find out why so many people are glad they called. Call us on 1300 559 260.
Benefits of Private Care’s Aged Care Services
Our carers are experienced, well-trained, trustworthy and sensitive to the needs of your loved one. They can support your loved one to remain independent and comfortable in their home.
- We liaise with your loved one, family members and medical staff to develop an individual care plan
|Flexible care plans
- Plans are flexible to respond to the changing needs of your loved one
- We can help your loved one transition into high dependency and complex care at home if needed
- Active supervision from an experienced care coordinator
- 24/7 back up from an on call registered nurse
- All staff undergo a screening process and are well-trained
- Family owned, Australian company
- An industry leader in providing care services since 1977
- Fully insured
- All inclusive costs – no hidden extras
- No fixed contracts
Where are home care services available?
We specialise in providing privately funded services for clients throughout New South Wales (NSW).
- Regions: Sydney Metropolitan, Cumberland, the Illawarra, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter, the Southern Highlands and South Coast
- Sydney: All suburbs and we have developed a reputation as the leading provider of aged care services to people in the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, The Shire and the Hills District.
Common home care services
Your needs and preferences will be unique to your family. That’s why we take the time to understand how we can best help you, before developing a service plan. Some of the common service types that may be mixed together in a service plan include:
- Nursing care
- Personal care
There are many different ways these services can be used. We can help:
- Get the groceries
- Take you to the doctor
- Take you to a cafe to meet friends
- Manage your personal hygiene and grooming
- Getting into bed or out of bed
- Clean your home while you spend time with your loved ones
How Our Home Care Services Work
When you request in-home care services from Private Care:
- We listen to your needs
- We present options
- We work with your loved one to plan what services will best meet their needs
You can choose from:
- Live-in or 24-hour support
- Regular services for a few hours each day or a few hours each week
- Sleepover care
- Casual care
- After hours and emergency services
- Respite care to enable you to have a short break, a night off, a weekend away or a holiday.
Most elderly people prefer to stay at home. Home care services can help them achieve their goal. Contact us to discuss your specific needs and service options.