IN-HOME CARE SERVICES
Private Care offers an extensive range of in-home care services and options for people who are privately funded, have access to NDIS funding or wish to top up government subsidised packages.
Our home care services enable you to live in your own home, independently and with the peace of mind that comes with having your care needs met.
Private Care also offers aged care services, nurse care, disability care and injury care options throughout Sydney and the following New South Wales (NSW) regions:
- Sydney: All suburbs and we have developed a reputation as the leading provider of aged care services to people in the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, The Shire and the Hills District
- NSW regions: North Shore, Western Sydney, South West Sydney, Cumberland, the Illawarra, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter, the Southern Highlands and South Coast
“Our customers can choose to have the kind of service they would like. It’s not just a standard package… for them it’s about uniquely tailored services and confidentiality. It’s about trust and discretion. Private Care can deliver that.” Will Holmes à Court, Executive Officer, Private Care.
TYPES OF SERVICES
In any home care provider, you should expect client-directed care and flexibility as your needs change. The last thing you need when facing illness, injury, disability or end of life is to be locked into an inflexible contract. At Private Care, there are no fixed contracts. You can stop or start at any time. You have the power to control your own funding. You have the right to:
- Choose the type of care you want
- Choose when you have care
- Choose who supplies the care
- Financial transparency and accountability
- Care focused on your individual goals
- Care focused on wellness
- Treatment as an equal partner
You will benefit from our 30 years of accumulated knowledge and experience. We offer a listening ear, keen observation and thoughtful, insightful advice.
When you are overwhelmed by the situation or your options, we will be there to support you. We will be guided by you, focused on you, thinking of you. So when you or your loved one has been hospitalised or is facing a long road due to injury, illness, disability or old age, increase your services. As you or your loved one recover their strength and independence, reduce the services. It’s that easy!
Our client coordinators are registered private nurses. Whereas most care providers expect their client coordinators to manage a high case load, Private Care coordinators manage a much smaller number. We also offer ‘high-touch’ care, which means that our number one priority is our relationship with clients and fulfilling their wishes and preferences. Our personal and health care conforms to international standards. Our nurse care coordinators:
- Monitor your progress closely and are proactive with reassessments
- Discuss your care plan with you as well as your doctor and allied health professionals if necessary to ensure you are receiving the best possible care
- Consider every aspect of your health including physical, psychological and social
- Focus their attention on you
Our fees are competitive and all inclusive, covering: assessments, care plans, day to day management and monitoring. At Private Care, you can be sure that there are no hidden or extra charges.