24-HOUR LIVE-IN CARE, SYDNEY AND NSW
There may come a time when you or a family member requires 24-hour or live-in care. It comes about when someone suffers serious injury or illness, has undergone complex surgery, or when a loved one is in the advanced stages of dementia or cancer. Live-in care gives peace of mind in the comfort and privacy of home, two very important ingredients in times of great upheaval and stress.
It’s normal to feel a little self-conscious when someone new comes into your home, but our in-home nurses and carers will put you at ease very quickly. They are practiced at working in home environments, are considerate and discreet. They are people we think you will like and trust.
24-HOUR CARE DESIGNED AROUND YOU
We meet with you and the significant people in your life, identify your health and personal needs, and make sure you have the information you need to make informed choices about your home care options. For instance, do you need 24-hour complex nursing care, or do you just require someone to sleep in the house overnight so that they’re there in case of emergency? We design a solution that suits your unique needs and we implement it just when you need it. For more information, go to How Private Care Services are Tailored to Suit You.
24-HOUR CARE THAT IS RESPONSIVE TO YOUR CHANGING NEEDS
At Private Care, we realise that things change. To accommodate this, we improvise and adjust support combinations to remain in step with your needs.
- Home from hospital program
- Mobility and transfers
- Personal care from trained and experienced carers
- Specialised nursing care from trained and experienced registered nurses
- Ongoing support and advice to carers
- Liaison and cooperation with medical and allied health professionals
- Ongoing, active supervision from an experienced, registered nurse care coordinator
- 24-hour back-up from an on-call registered nurse
Assisted living personal care services enable you to live in comfort and give you a chance to focus on time with loved ones:
- General housekeeping
- Domestic services
- Meal preparation
- Community activities
- Transport to doctors, specialists, and allied health care
The duration of service is completely flexible and changes with your changing needs:
- Live-in or 24-hour care
- Casual, respite or infrequent care
- Daily through to weekly care
- Overnight care
Read more detail about the duration of services here.
A family-owned, Australian company, Private Care has provided live-in care for clients since 1977. In this time, we have gained status as an industry leader. Our services are fully insured, our nurses, AINs and carers meet national training standards and have undergone careful screening and police checks. An important part of our service (which sets us apart from other home care providers) is the ongoing, active supervision from an experienced registered nurse care coordinator who has a capped case load lower than the industry standard.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR BUDGET
Private Care are the experts in health funding and can help you understand and get the most out of consumer-directed government funding. We also have many years of experience helping individuals and families navigate their way through the challenges and emotions of arranging private care, including providing complementary services your funding does not cover. Go to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page or call us today to discuss your individual situation on 1300 559 260.
WHERE ARE LIVE-IN SERVICES AVAILABLE?
- NSW regions: Sydney Metropolitan, Cumberland, the Illawarra, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter, the Southern Highlands and South Coast of New South Wales (NSW).
- Sydney: All suburbs. We have developed a reputation as the leading provider of aged care services to people in the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, The Shire and the Hills District.