IN-HOME AGED CARE, SYDNEY AND NSW
When it comes to aged and elderly care, you’re not alone in wanting to remain in your own home, surrounded by the things you love, with the people you know, within a community that you’re familiar. In fact, when the right elderly care support services are in place, living out our lives in our own homes leads to enriched living, greater satisfaction and better health outcomes.
However, our loved ones need the satisfaction and reassurance of knowing that we are safe, healthy and happy as we age. They need to know that changes in our health are not putting us at risk, that our homes are safe as we become frailer, and that our comfort and medical needs are fully met.
AGED CARE DESIGNED AROUND YOUR LIFE
We meet with you and the significant people in your life, identify your health and personal needs, and make sure you have the information you need to make informed choices about your home care options. Then we work closely with you in designing an aged care solution. For more information, go to How Private Care Services are Tailored to Suit You.
AGED CARE THAT IS RESPONSIVE TO YOUR CHANGING NEEDS
At Private Care, we improvise and adjust the support combinations to remain in step with you and your changing elderly care needs.
- Home from hospital program
- Mobility and transfers
- Personal care from trained and experienced carers
- Specialised nursing care from trained and experienced registered nurses
- Ongoing support and advice to loved ones
- Liaison and cooperation with medical and allied health professionals
- Ongoing, active supervision from an experienced, registered nurse care coordinator
- 24-hour back-up from an on-call registered nurse
Assisted living services enable you to live in comfort as you age. Our support allows you to focus on the things you enjoy. We offer:
- General housekeeping
- Domestic services
- Meal preparation
- Transport to doctors, specialists, and allied health care
- Personal Care
The duration of your service is up to you and completely flexible. Our generous, three-hour sessions mean that you may need us only once or twice a week, or perhaps for a period of time each day:
- Live-in or 24-hour care
- Casual, respite or infrequent care
- Daily through to weekly care
- Overnight care
Read more detail about the duration of services here.
RESPITE SUPPORT FOR FAMILIES AND CARERS
Private Care can arrange as little or as much respite as you need, so that you can have a break too. We are unobtrusive, experienced and friendly. Best of all, you won’t have to worry when you take time off to look after yourself.
A family-owned, Australian company, Private Care has provided aged care for clients since 1977. In this time, we have gained status as an industry leader. Our services are fully insured, our nurses, AINs and carers meet national training standards and have undergone careful screening and police checks. An important part of our service (which sets us apart from other home care providers) is the ongoing, active supervision from an experienced registered nurse care coordinator who has a capped case load lower than the industry standard.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR BUDGET
Private Care are the experts in health funding and can help you understand and get the most out of consumer-directed government funding. We also have many years of experience helping individuals and families navigate their way through the challenges and emotions of arranging private care, including providing complementary services your funding does not cover. Go to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page or call us today to discuss your individual situation on 1300 559 260.
WHERE ARE AGED CARE SERVICES AVAILABLE?
- NSW regions: Sydney Metropolitan, Cumberland, the Illawarra, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter, the Southern Highlands and South Coast of New South Wales (NSW).
- Sydney: All suburbs. We have developed a reputation as the leading provider of aged care services to people in the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, The Shire and the Hills District.
Most elderly people prefer to stay at home. Home care services can help them achieve their goal. Contact us to discuss your specific needs and service options.