IN-HOME DISABILITY CARE SERVICES, SYDNEY AND NSW
NDIS and Private Funded Care Available
Living with disability doesn’t mean you should have to limit your life goals. Home care disability services should be designed around your life, around your aspirations, around what you want and need in order to live a good life.
DISABILITY CARE DESIGNED AROUND YOUR LIFE
We meet with you and the significant people in your life, identify your needs and goals, and make sure you have the information you need to make informed decisions. We work with you to make sure your in-home disability care services are customised to include the amount and type of disability support you need, but most of all includes practical steps towards achieving your goals. We pair you with people you like and trust, who have expertise in helping you maintain physical, psychological, social and emotional wellbeing. We liaise with GPs, specialists and allied health professionals to reduce hospitalisations and maximise your overall health.
For more information, go to How Private Care Services are Tailored to Suit You.
DISABILITY CARE THAT IS RESPONSIVE TO YOUR CHANGING NEEDS
At Private Care, we improvise and adjust disability support combinations to remain in step with your (and your carer’s) needs:
- Home from hospital program
- Mobility and transfers
- Personal care from trained and experienced carers
- Specialised nursing care from trained and experienced registered nurses
- Ongoing support and advice to carers
- Liaison and cooperation with medical and allied health professionals
- Ongoing, active supervision from an experienced, registered nurse care coordinator
- 24-hour back-up from an on-call registered nurse
Assisted living services enables you to live in comfort and give you a chance to focus on the things you enjoy. We offer:
- General housekeeping
- Domestic services
- Meal preparation
- Community activities
- Transport to doctors, specialists, and allied health care
- Personal Care
The duration of your service is completely flexible. Our generous, three-hour sessions mean that you may need us only once or twice a week, or perhaps for a period of time each day:
- Live-in or 24-hour care
- Casual, respite or infrequent care
- Daily through to weekly care
- Overnight care
Read more detail about the duration of services here.
RESPITE SUPPORT FOR PARENTS AND CARERS
Private Care can arrange as little or as much respite as you need, so that you can have a break too. We are unobtrusive, experienced and friendly. Best of all, you won’t have to worry when you take time off to look after yourself.
A family-owned, Australian company, Private Care has provided home care for clients living with disabilities since 1977. In this time, we have gained status as an industry leader. Our services are fully insured, our nurses, AINs and carers meet national training standards and have undergone careful screening and police checks. An important part of our service (which sets us apart from other home care providers) is the ongoing, active supervision from an experienced registered nurse care coordinator who has a capped case load lower than the industry standard.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR BUDGET
Private Care are the experts in health funding and can help you apply, understand and get the most out of your NDIS funding. We also have many years of experience helping individuals and families navigate their way through the challenges and emotions of arranging privately-funded disability care, including providing complementary services not funded by the NDIS. Go to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page or call us today to discuss your individual situation on 1300 559 260.
WHERE ARE DISABILITY SERVICES AVAILABLE?
- NSW regions: Sydney Metropolitan, Cumberland, the Illawarra, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter, the Southern Highlands and South Coast of New South Wales (NSW).
- Sydney: All suburbs. We have developed a reputation as the leading provider of aged care services to people in the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, The Shire and the Hills District.