With the death of a spouse or other companion, a rich life can suddenly become very lonely.
At Private Care, we are able to match you with a companion which means you can again share the things you used to share with someone else.
If you just want to see the sun on the water, are no longer able to drive, are feeling a little insecure or perhaps not quite as agile as you used to be, our carers can make all the difference.
While we usually leave the activities up to you and your Carer, we can also tailor activities for you or in understanding what you like, find the appropriate Carer.
Activities could include:
- A morning at the shops
- Going out for a coffee
- A picnic in the park
- A night at the symphony or the movies
- Company for appointments
- Helping you host a Dinner Party
We also provide, as an extension of our companionship, housekeeping services so that you can leave the worries of home management to us.
We will, in the Sydney region, also tailor services to your needs.
Our Services include:
- General cleaning including bathrooms, kitchen, floors and dusting.
- Laundry – washing, ironing and bedlinen
- Shopping and errands
- Meal preparation – We can also plan your menu
- Housekeeping – Typically incorporated into your Care Services or as stand alone