IN-HOME INJURY CARE, SYDNEY AND NSW
Private Care knows that downtime due to injury and surgery can have a significant impact on your quality of life. Pain and the process of rehabilitation effects your ability to work or enjoy retirement, to lead a fulfilling personal life and perform everyday activities. Our goal is to improve your health and functionality, and help you make a timely return to a fulfilling, productive life.
INJURY CARE DESIGNED AROUND YOUR LIFE
We meet with you and the significant people in your life, identify your needs and goals, and make sure you have the information you need to make informed decisions. We work closely with you in designing a solution, and put into place the practical steps to help you achieve your goals. For more information, go to How Private Care Services are Tailored to Suit You.
INJURY CARE THAT IS RESPONSIVE TO YOUR CHANGING NEEDS
At Private Care, we improvise and adjust the support combinations to remain in step with you and your changing needs.
- Home from hospital program
- Mobility and transfers
- Personal care from trained and experienced carers
- Specialised nursing care from trained and experienced registered nurses
- Ongoing support and advice to loved ones
- Liaison and cooperation with medical and allied health professionals
- Ongoing, active supervision from an experienced, registered nurse care coordinator
- 24-hour back-up from an on-call registered nurse
Assisted living services may also help you live in comfort during your recovery:
- Transport to doctors, specialists, and allied health care
- General housekeeping
- Domestic services
- Meal preparation
The duration of your service is completely flexible. Our generous, three-hour sessions mean that you may need us only once or twice a week, or perhaps for a period of time each day:
- Live-in or 24-hour care
- Casual, respite or infrequent care
- Daily through to weekly care
- Overnight care
Read more detail about the duration of services here.
A family-owned, Australian company, Private Care has provided home care for clients with complex medical needs since 1977. In this time, we have gained status as an industry leader. Our services are fully insured, our nurses, AINs and carers meet national training standards and have undergone careful screening and police checks. An important part of our service (that sets us apart from other home care providers) is that you will receive ongoing, active supervision from an experienced registered nurse care coordinator who has a capped case load lower than the industry standard.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR BUDGET
Private Care are the experts in health funding and can help you understand and get the most out of your worker’s compensation or consumer-directed government funding. We also have many years of experience helping individuals and families navigate their way through the challenges and emotions of arranging private care, including providing complementary services your compensation or funding does not cover. Go to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or call us today to discuss your individual situation on 1300 559 260.
WHERE ARE INJURY CARE SERVICES AVAILABLE?
- NSW regions: Sydney Metropolitan, Cumberland, the Illawarra, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter, the Southern Highlands and South Coast of New South Wales (NSW).
- Sydney: All suburbs. We have developed a reputation as the leading provider of aged care services to people in the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, The Shire and the Hills District.’