Home Nursing Care Sydney
Home nursing services in the Sydney region enable your loved one to recover from an operation or injury in the comfort of their own home.
Nursing Services Tailored to You
In-home nursing services can be provided on a planned or emergency basis. We offer flexible, short-term and long-term nursing care options to suit the needs of your loved one.
Talk to us about your needs and we will tailor services to you.
Benefits of Private Care’s Home Nursing Services
- We liaise with your loved one, family members and medical staff to develop an individual care plan
|Flexible care plans
- Plans are flexible to respond to the changing needs of your loved one
- We can help your loved one transition into high dependency and complex care at home if needed
- Active supervision from an experienced care coordinator
- 24/7 back up from an on call registered nurse
- All staff undergo a screening process and are well-trained
- Family owned, Australian company
- Industry leader in providing care services since 1977
- Fully insured
- All inclusive costs – no hidden extras
- No fixed contracts
Where are home nursing services available?
We specialise in home care services throughout New South Wales (NSW) ccvering Sydney, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter, the Southern Highlands and South Coast
In Sydney, we service all suburbs. We have developed a reputation as the leading provider of aged care services to people in the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Suburbs, the Shire and the Sydney Hills District.
Home nursing services
Private Care’s in-home nursing services assist with a wide variety of needs. A sample of commonly requested services are listed below.
If your loved one requires a nurse at home, talk to us about how we can work with you and their doctor to plan a package of care that will make a real difference.
Common Home Nursing Needs:
- Aged care: support with medications, mobility and a variety of other needs for older people.
- Post-operative care: home nursing care to recover after surgery and monitor the transition home.
- Post-hospital care: home nursing care to monitor the transition home after being in hospital.
- Post injury care: home nursing care to recover after an injury.
- Rehabilitation support: home nursing care to help maintain independence and assist with rehabilitation after an injury or health problem.
- Palliative care: professional home nursing support to enable your loved ones to spend their last stages of life in the comfort of their own home.
- Dementia: home nursing support with medication and specialised needs for people with dementia.
- Parkinson’s Disease: home nursing care to assist with medication and specialised needs for people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Chronic Diseases: experienced nursing support for your loved ones coping on a daily basis with chronic disease.
Home Nursing – What to Expect
When you request in-home nursing services from Private Care:
- We listen
- We present options
- We work closely with your loved one, family members and health care professionals to plan what nursing services are suitable
- We develop a tailored nursing plan for you and update it as your condition or preferences change
Many different nursing services can now be provided at home. Some examples of home nursing options include:
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Stoma care
- Continence care
- Complex nursing care
To ensure the highest levels of care our Private Care nurses typically deliver services of at least 3 hours. Shorter services cover cases of wound and medication management, stomas etc. Typical services include;
- Live-in nursing care 24-hours per day for complete peace of mind
- Live-out care available 24-hours per day, 365 days per year
- Regular services for a few hours each day or a few hours each week
- Sleepover care on a regular basis or to allow you to have a night out or weekend away while your loved one continues to receive the support they need at home
- Casual care as required
- Respite care to enable you to have a short break, a night off, a weekend away or a holiday away from your normal care responsibility
- After hours and emergency care
In-home Nursing Care / Safe and Reliable
Private Care provides in-home nursing care so your loved one can recover from an operation or injury in the comfort of their own home. Our in-home nurses specialise in providing safe, reliable nursing care at their convenience.
Flexible and tailored care services
In-home nursing services can be provided on a planned or emergency basis. Each person’s nursing needs are unique. We offer flexible, short-term and long-term nursing care options to suit the needs of your loved one.
Call Private Care on 1300 559 260 now for a free, no obligation, confidential and personal consultation. We will discuss your circumstances, needs and preferences and offer services that are tailored to you.
Contact us to discuss your specific needs and service options.
Email or call us now on 1300 559 260.