Palliative or end-of-life care enables your loved one to spend the end of their life as comfortable and pain-free as possible in their own home.
We provide caring and responsive nurses
Our experienced palliative nurses are caring, discreet and sensitive. They are responsive to you and the needs of your loved ones.
They are available to provide care support for:
- short time periods – so you can have a break
- 24-hour nursing care
- live-in care to continuously provide support
Helping you manage difficult times
Our Palliative support can help make a very difficult period more manageable. You can depend on us to take excellent care of your loved one.
While you spend quality time with them, we will provide the right nursing care that they need.
Call us now for a confidential consultation on 1300 559 260. We will discuss your circumstances and the needs and preferences of your loved one and offer a custom-tailored solution.
People You Can Trust
Find out more about Private Care’s palliative care services
Benefits of our palliative care services
Private Care offers home nurses that specialise in palliative care. They support families during the end of life of a loved one.
We can help make a very difficult period in your life more manageable.
- We liaise with your loved one, family members and medical staff to develop an individual care plan
|Flexible care plans
- Plans are flexible to respond to the changing needs of your loved one
- We can help your loved one transition into high dependency and complex care at home if needed
- We provide experienced palliative care nurses
- Active supervision from an experienced care coordinator
- 24/7 back-up from an on call registered nurse
- All staff undergo a screening process and are well-trained
- We are a family owned, Australian company
- An industry leader in providing care services since 1977
- Services are fully insured
- All inclusive costs – no hidden extras
- No fixed contracts
Where are these services?
We specialise in palliative care services throughout New South Wales (NSW). Areas include Sydney, the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter, the Southern Highlands and South Coast.
In Sydney, we service all suburbs. We have developed a reputation as the leading provider of palliative care services to people in the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, the Shire and the Hills District.
Palliative care services
Palliative care or end-of-life care from Private Care is completely flexible. We can generally support you and your loved one in a way that best suits the circumstance.
All service types can be provided as a part of a palliative care service, which includes:
- Nursing care
- Personal care
Call Private Care today on 1300 559 260
We can arrange the services you need so you can spend more quality time with the person you love.
If you need someone to care for the shopping and meal preparation or do whatever needs to be done to support you during this time our experienced staff are available.
Contact us now for a no-obligation consultation.